Monday, May 14, 2012

Sarah Jane is Turning TWO!

Oh, sweet Sarah Jane. I can't believe you will be TWO tomorrow! Her birthday party was this past Saturday. It was so fun to relax and hang out with friends. She's so cute and funny! I love this kid!

Amy showed me the pattern she wanted to use for SJ's party, and I designed the invitations for her. They turned out so cute!
 I also made this printable banner for her party. It matched the material her dress was made of. So cute!
 I made her a sweet little pillowcase dress out of this awesome material Amy found. 
 Harper was there too! :)
I wasn't sure how she was going to react with all the attention on her, but she did great!
 Isn't she the cutest?! My sister Misti and her family called with Facetime, so they were able to "be there" while we all sand Happy Birthday. I love technology!


 It's sad she didn't like her cake at all.... ;)
 Sweet baby Emma was there too! SJ and Harper LOVE "their" Emma. Holding hands...so sweet.
I am so thankful my sister and her family are back in Lubbock so I can spend occasions such as this with them!

No comments: