You are 22 months old today! I can't believe we only have a couple months left before you are TWO. Here are some things about you at 22 months....
- You weigh about 21 pounds give or take a few ounces.
- You are still completely obsessed with socks and shoes. This grosses me out when you try on other kids' shoes and socks at work.
- You look very innocent, but you mess more than ANY kid I have ever known.
- Your last day with your paci was at bedtime on 8/24/11.
- You are obsessed with your "purse" from Subway and put anything and everything in it then carry it around.
- You also LOVE your shopping cart you got from Brooke, Kim, and Maddy on your 1st birthday. You will dig clothes out and put them in your cart.
- You wear 18 month, 24 month, and 2T clothes.
- You wear a size 4 or 4/5 shoe.
- You wear size 3 or 4 diaper and have discovered how cool your "Dowa" big girl panties are.
- Your vocabulary has really taken off. The words I hear most frequently from you are mommy, daddy, mimi, puppy, baby, stuck, help, more, and bye-bye.
- I LOVE it when you say "bye-bye, people." It sounds pretty funny!
- You LOVE to swim and hope to start going to the pool more often.
- Last night you tried to climb out of your crib by stacking your pillow pets. You must have slipped and fallen back into your crib because Daddy came in to find you laying on your back in the crib crying really hard.
- You will climb off your changing table if we turn our backs for one second.
- You start school in a week.
I love you more every day. Sometimes you are a challenge, but I guess that comes with the territory of you turning two soon. Even though you test my patience with your whining, crying, and stomping your feet, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.