Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Too Busy Lately to Post

I feel like I have been going nonstop for the past couple of weeks! Whew! These are pretty random pictures, but here we go!

She was supposed to be asleep and went in to check on her. This is what I found....pants off and on the ground, blanket thrown out, and head hung over the rail.
Dancing on the table at work
And.....stripping
This past weekend, Bodyworks (where I work) rented out a space at the mall for tax-free weekend. We had a bouncer, face painting, monstrosity, and special promotions. I worked 14 hours both Friday and Saturday and 9 hours on Sunday. I had a blast! I love the company I would for and had great company!

Michael brought Harper on Friday, and I painted her face like a kitty.
They came back on Saturday and made her a bunny!
I painted a family of Bumblebees (my co-worker, Brandon, and his boys)
I still don't think I have caught up on sleep from this weekend, but I am still moving right along!

No comments: