Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Festival @ Preschool

Thursday was the Fall Festival at Harper's school. Our morning started off quite rough! We were already running late and my car wouldn't start. I'm guessing the drastic drop in temperature killed my battery. My sister had to come pick us up, and we got to school about 20 minutes late. It was freezing and raining so I was running into the building with Harper and all of her stuff. I slipped right by the door to the building, we both fell, and I completely dropped Harper. It was horrible! We are both fine, but it just scared the crap out of me. I was pretty sure I had broken my right pinky finger in the fall, but today it feels much better.
Anyway, on to the festival. Once we got there, it was great! :)

Cutest scarecrow I have ever seen! Thank you, Pinterest, for helping my imagination!
Each class went to each of the other classrooms, played games, and got candy.


Listening to Miss Beki's story.

Playing a game in one of the rooms
Miss Lara's cute little class!
Dr. SJ
Miss Lara's little girl, Paityn. Isn't she precious?! She and Harper love each other!
Harper had so much fun, and I am so thankful for her wonderful preschool!

3 comments:

beckylbranch said...

That is the cutest costume! OMG! Here from KellysKorner...only child post :)

~she~ said...

Glad you're OK! I slipped on the ice once holding a baby and it was horrible!

Unknown said...

I have an only too! What fun they had dressing up!