There's been so many things weighing on my mind lately and can't quite sort it all out.
- I think Harper will benefit and learn so much from being in preschool, so why do I feel guilty putting her in a 2-day a week program if I am able to bring her to work with me? I don't know what my problem is!
- I want to be able to find "that place" to raise my family. You know, the place you have thought about since you were little. The place where your kids will grow up then come back to visit when they're in college, married, and have their own kids.
- I want there to be a church Harper will grow up in and refer back to when she's older.
- I want to be a more patient wife and mom.
- I wish I had the time to have dinner ready when Michael gets home from work.
- I want Harper to have a sibling to grow up with and love. And when is the right time for this?
Then at the end of the day, I tell my sweet husband I love him and kiss this precious baby goodnight. At the end of the day, I'm thankful for what I have right now in this moment.