Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Zulily Review

Disclaimer:: I am not being paid to say anything about this company. I just love it that much!

I first heard about Zulily from my boss. She was always showing me the oh-so-cute stuff on the site each day. I didn't really understand how the website worked and honestly didn't pay much attention to it. Once I realized how much I LOVED smocked dressed for Harper, Zulily came up in a Google search for discounted smocked dresses (Rosalina brand). From this moment, I fell in love.

I have had nothing for positive experiences with the company and their customer service. Yes, sometimes it does take a while to confirm the order then a little while longer for it to ship, that the time frame is clearly stated here. The discounts are completely worth it!

The way it works: Zulily will post different deals from several companies each day at 9:00AM EST with a limited amount of each item from these companies. It's on a first come, first serve basis, so if you find something you like, act quickly!

I am SO pleased with this company and the deals they offer! If you haven't already, go over to their website right now! You won't be disappointed!

No comments: