Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick and Easy Mini Pizzas

My mom made these a lot growing up. Maybe that's why my sister replied "gross" when I texted her a picture of what I was making for dinner. Whatever. We like these at my house, and they are SO easy!

You start with a package of hoagie buns. I usually buy the pre-sliced because it makes it that much quicker. Don't buy hoagies that are too soft or they won't be crisp when you bake them.

Spread pizza sauce on each piece...
Add your meat of choice. I usually use turkey pepperoni but used original this time.
I love me some mushrooms, but you can obviously leave these off.
You may want to use sliced olives if you want olives on your's. The whole ones tend to roll away!
I use two slices of mozzarella cheese for each piece.
Put in the oven for 7-10 minutes at 375 degrees or until cheese is completely melted, and the bread is as crispy as you would like.

Like I said, we love them at our house, and it's SO easy! Enjoy!

2 comments:

April L. said...

That's EXACTLY how we make them at my house. Jason likes them and Riley loves to help make them.

~she~ said...

I used to make them on bagels but eventually got sick to death of them!