Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Girls' Night Out

A few of us girls from work have started having a girls' night out on Tuesday nights. We usually go somewhere for dinner first then may or may not see a movie after. Tonight we went to Red Mango. I LOVE me some plain tart yogurt! We went to see Horrible Bosses as well which was hysterical! I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good laugh.

Yum!

Harper slept until 10:30 this morning! I do realize some of you are extremely envious right now. Don't be too jealous because that same little girl is laying in our bed right now because she was crying so hard in her crib, she was about to make herself vomit everywhere. I really didn't want to deal with that tonight, so she's in our bed for now. She's never slept with us before and definitely not wanting to start tonight! I'm hoping she falls asleep quickly so I can take her back to her room! I tried to take her back into her room a few minutes ago, and she flipped out when I picked her up from our bed! What in the world?! We've never had issues with this before! Help!

Trying to hide from me so she wouldn't have to go to her room
See what I mean about flipping out?!
It's probably not the best parenting approach to take pictures of this. :) It's kind of like when your kid colors all over themselves and the furniture but you stop to take a picture first....I would never do that!

1 comment:

~she~ said...

I would totally (and already have) take a picture of my kid covered in marker or ink. (I think it's on my blog somewhere.) But I have always been paranoid to allow my kids to sleep with me even once. None of them ever have. I've heard too many horror stories of parents who can't get their kids out of their beds. I know a family whose daughter slept with them til she was 13! Yikes!