Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cousin Camp Day Seven: VBS

Since we got in so late last night and were completely exhausted, we didn't make it to church this morning. It was so nice to lay around and enjoy each other's company. Well, kind of. The kids were going a little stir crazy, so April, Jordyn, and I went into town to "run some errands." We had planned on doing just that...running errands, but we decided to have a nice, quiet lunch without the craziness of ALL of the kids. Needless to say, the rest of the group wasn't very happy with us when we got home. :)

Most of us took naps in the afternoon and then took all of the kids but Sarah Jane to VBS at the church we grew up in. Harper had taken two naps today so I wasn't worried about her being overly tired while we were there. Boy, was I wrong. She was fine at the beginning....

Harper and Grady entertaining everyone while they were supposed to be sitting in a pew
Grady is my friend Karissa's little boy. We grew up with Karissa and her sister Brittany. Brittany was my maid of honor in my wedding. This is why we love Grady. :) Well, that and his irresistible cheeks.
Harper had a complete meltdown when I took her to class, and it took her a long time to calm down. This is the best picture we got of Scuba Harper.
Grady and Harper were hugging and kissing on each other. It was hilarious. I wish we all lived close together!
Tomorrow Amy and I plus our kids head back to Lubbock. I don't wanna go! I HATE when I have to leave my family after such an awesome vacation. I told Michael I would just stay here, and he could pack up our house and move us down here. :) Maybe one of these days......

No comments: