Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday, People!

After we spent the morning running errands, had lunch with friends, then napped (while I did laundry), Harper and I headed to the pool around 4:00 for her first real swim of the summer. It has been ridiculously hot (104-106 degrees) for the past couple of weeks. I am thankful I work for a company with a pretty sweet pool! (By the way...I swear I saw Channing Tatum there. I mean, what hot celebrity WOULDN'T want to hang out in Lubbock, TX....at the pool....at a gym....?!)

Harper has become quite the fearless swimmer! I love that she loves the water!

This is completely random...and gross, but this is the pile of hair JUST from the living room after a couple of days of not sweeping. The hair drives....me....freakin'....NUTS! We can brush Max a million times a day, and he would still shed like this. Ridiculous.
You could seriously mistake this for a small animal.

No comments: