Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fast and Furious Weekend

The weekend came and went way too quickly! Friday and Saturday night, Amy and I face painted out at the drive-in for the release of Cars 2. Friday night was INSANE! We started painting faces at 7pm, the movie started at 9pm (which we assumed would send us packing with no more customers), and finally painted our last face close to 11pm! What in the world?! It. was. crazy! People were more interested in the free face painting than the movie they paid to watch! Saturday night was busy but we finished up around 9:30pm. Saturday morning I face painted at a promotion for work at the Covenant 5k out at Mackenzie Park. The heat was surprisingly tolerable. That may have had something to do with me siting in the shade the whole time. I mean, I can't be sure, but it's a possibility. Just in case you are wondering, we do some serious face painting. I'm not talking about a heart on the cheek. You can check out the paints we use and some of the faces we paint here!
I didn't set my alarm clock for church this morning because I assumed Harper would wake us up around 8 since she went to bed at 7:30 the last night. Not so much. The girl was STILL asleep at 10:45! Oh well, I definitely didn't mind the extra sleep.

This is Harper's new game. She will get her stool out of the bathroom and take it to the baby gate. Max will run up, like her face, and she will run away. It's pretty funny!



We went over to mimi's house while they did some more unpacking. She tried on Charlie's raincoat.

The pictures don't have much to do with our weekend, but what's a post without pictures?

Charlie and Sarah Jane will be back in Lubbock tomorrow!!!!

No comments: