Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dress-Up and My Sister!

Harper has been so fun lately. I'm not saying she wasn't fun before, but her personality is really starting to show it's true color. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. ;) I have her clean laundry in a basket on the cedar chest at the end of my bed (that I've been meaning to put up for a few days now....). She always digs through there and finds her favorite things to put on. Lately it has been leg warmers. It cracks me up! If she finds the pair of them, they almost always end up on her right leg. Last night she decided to pair it with her swimsuit.

She was SO proud of herself.
I seriously can't get over how pretty my baby is. You know it's true, so I don't consider that a conceited statement.
In recent news, my sister is back in Lubbock!! If you remember back to this post, they left Lubbock and moved to Charlottesville, VA for Andy to complete his fellowship in the NICU at UVA. A lot has happened in the three years they were gone, but it went by so fast! I'm so thankful they are back safe and sound! Their kids are with Andy's parents in Arlington until Monday so they can get most of their moving in done without having to worry about the kids at the same time.
(photos courtesy of Lorel)
Harper and I went over to Amy and Andy's house while they cleaned and worked on the back yard. I have a feeling Harper and her cousins will be getting into A LOT of trouble together in this house!
Amy (Mimi) and Harper
Tonight we went over to Brook and Amanda's house where Amy and Andy are staying until their moving truck gets here on Saturday. They cooked out at their neighborhood pool, and we had a great time hanging out. I bought Harper a puddle jumper, but she's so dang light, it still didn't work like it should. That's probably why there's a weight requirement!

Harper with Brook and Amanda's daughter Savannah
Here is a quick little video if Harper's latest. She says "yeah" to pretty much any question you ask. It's pretty funny and cute.

1 comment:

April L. said...

Harper IS so beautiful and I love her so much!!! It kills me that I don't get to see her more often. :(