Thursday, May 26, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Last Friday, Michael took Harper for her first dentist appointment. I had to work, so Michael flew solo on this one. He said she did great and acted like such a big girl!

I also went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. She entertained the staff and stole their hearts. It happens.
Harper had her 6 month follow-up with the ENT to check her tubes she got in December. He said they look great, and her hearing is SO much better. She was being such a nut!
We bought a few deals off of Living Social for the drive-in, and they expire at the end of the month so we used our last one to watch Bridesmaids. So. Freakin. Funny! We LOVE the drive-in! She played on the playground while we waited for the movie to start.
Daddy was tormenting her with his remote controlled helicopter.
Every month 2 different babies are showcased on bulletin boards outside of the nursery at church. Harper and I went up to there on Wednesday night to decorate. My friend Kendy came to help which was greatly appreciated! I thought it turned out pretty cute.
We went by to see GG (my friend Gerianne) at her office today. When I said before that my kid likes to strip, I wasn't kidding.
What? This isn't normal?

Harper's personality is really starting to show its true colors. She's so stubborn but SO much fun. She cracks me up!

No comments: