Monday, May 23, 2011

Julie's Getting Married!

There is a group of girls from college who I would consider my BEST friends. Julie is one of those friends who has been by my side no matter what. I met her for the first time at a GATA rush our sophomore year at ACU. I can't believe that was almost 10 years ago! In three short weeks, Julie will be marrying her one and only. I am so thankful we have an excuse to see each other again!

This past weekend we all met in Abilene (in addition to Julie's sister, Johnna) for a bachelorette party. We stayed in a sweet pool house (thanks Betsy!!) and just enjoyed each other's company. No matter how long we go between reunions, we can always pick up right where we left off. Most of us are married now, and three of us have kids. So any excuse for a break, I'm in (sorry, babe)!

Julie and I left Lubbock Friday night and stayed with her Grandmom. We met up with everyone on Saturday for a little shower before we headed to dinner.

We had quite a few outtakes....(L to R: Jen, Kendall, Me, Julie, Rachel)




Julie with her sister Johnna
We didn't want to embarrass Julie with flashing buttons, so we went with bracelets instead.
Thank you girls SO much for a wonderful weekend! I can't wait until our next reunion in three weeks for Julie's wedding!

No comments: