Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We skipped church this morning because of Harper's nasty rash (not contagious, just looks gross), and we all slept in this morning. It was wonderful! After making Michael feel horrible about not getting me anything, he had Harper make me a card. Granted, I did tell him I would be mad if he spent money on me, but seriously....use your imagination...or Google!

It was pretty cute.
We headed over to Michael's dad's house for a late lunch to celebrate Alexa's 12th birthday and Mother's Day. We picked up a little pool on the way since the high was close to 100 today.

She loved it!
It took a few attempts at a mother/daughter picture tonight. Maybe I shouldn't have waited until the make-up was off, and the pajamas were on.

She kept trying to escape.

Finally, I REAL smile! (check out those molars)

I am so incredibly thankful for Harper and for God allowing me to be her mother. She is the sweetest, funniest, and most beautiful baby girl I could have ever asked for.

No comments: