Saturday, May 28, 2011

Drive-In and Vomit...not a perfect combination.

It seems to me like someone in our house is ALWAYS sick. I worked a promotion for work out at the drive-in tonight. Michael texted me multiple times to tell me Harper had vomited. Every. Where. He then called me around 8:00, implying I needed to leave work right at that moment to come home and help him. What is it with men and their inability to clean up vomit without tossing their own cookies? I got home close to 11:00 to find my kid STILL awake. I secretly wanted to come home to that so I could cuddle her, but don't tell anybody. She threw up again while I was carrying her to her bed, but we made it to the bathroom just in time for most of it to end up in the toilet. I pray it was just something she ate and not another stomach bug. This little girl has had TOO many bugs in her 19 months of life! When is her immune system built up enough to fight most of these off?!

Michael sent me this picture while I was at work of Harper while he was trying to clean up all of the vomit. She was walking around holding her diaper she took off herself. Such a nut!

No comments: