Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Today was a very relaxing Saturday! Harper slept in until about 10:30 (which is pretty unlike her), and we cuddled in bed and watched cartoons until lunch! She hadn't thrown up since about 11:30 the night before so I thought we were in the clear. She ate some bread sticks for lunch and ended up throwing it all up. I gave her some phenergen, and she slept for about 4 hours. Poor baby! She was acting fine when she woke up and played for a while. She only had pretzels and Pedialyte for dinner then went to bed again at 7:30.

She discovered the dry erase board on the fridge.

She LOVES writing with sidewalk chalk outside.

It has been SO hot here already! I'm not looking forward to 3 more months of this heat! Tomorrow we are hoping to make it to church and have a crawfish boil to go to in the afternoon! I get to see a couple of friends I haven't seen in a LONG time! SO excited!

No comments: