Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stripping and Stuff

I have been having horrible back pain today (as in...takes me 5 minutes JUST to get out of bed) so Michael got up with Harper. At one point, she was in her crib and when I walked in, this is what I saw....

She had taken her diaper off and peed in her bed. And the bumper. And her blankets. And her Pillow Pet. Apparently, it was hilarious.
See the diaper?
Seriously, she strips at some point in the day. This is after her nap.
She looks really innocent here.
AND she's stripped again.
When she gets tired, she turns into a complete drama queen.
This was her reaction tonight when I told her "no" when she tried to steal my sour patch kids.

Of subject complete, but I am sitting here watching the Real Housewives of NJ, and Danielle is a freakin' crazy person!

No comments: