Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Sophie!

One of my good friends, Jamie, from college had this sweet baby girl on April 11th. I finally made it to Friona today to snuggle with this precious thing! She is SO sweet, and I'm not just saying that because her mom may read my blog. She really is one SWEET baby! I didn't get to hold her nearly as much as I wanted to. My back is still hurting REALLY bad. I couldn't hold her (even sitting down) comfortably. Bummer. I was planning on staying the night and spending all day with them tomorrow, but I left my pain medication at home and didn't know if I would live through the night sleeping on the couch. I probably wouldn't be able to walk in the morning. Totally lame. Well, I'll probably just have to go back to Friona really soon then. :)

Sweet Sophie girl
So teeny!
Big sister, Shelby, and Harper had fun taking turns in Sophie's swing.
I turned on Happy Feet for the ride home....
...and she was out in about 2.5 seconds.
And this is the car where the 3-4 teenage girls smoke pot about every other day outside our apartment. You're welcome.
You'll thank me one day, kids....maybe not, but your moms will.

No comments: