Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random stories from today

Yesterday at work, I was walking backwards trying to get away from Harper because she was whining and wanting me to pick her up. I tripped over a toy and caught myself on the changing table and diaper champ. As soon as I did, I knew I pulled something in my back. So I went to the chiropractor this morning to hopefully start some kind of pain management plan. He did x-rays and said he was going to take some time to look them over and to schedule another appointment. I was thinking...like tomorrow. No, MONDAY! What? By then I could convince someone else to just do a back transplant. Not really, but you get the idea. So I left there super annoyed and still in pain. Oh, and they weren't able to verify my insurance online so instead of calling the insurance company, I just had to pay out of pocket until it's verified. SO annoying.

Random picture #1: I go by Tuesday Morning every now and then to check out their baby clothes. I found this sweet smocked dress for $12.99! Yes, please!
Random picture #2: When I got home from grocery shopping tonight, I went to check on Harper. She had pulled a pair of pants out from one the canvas boxes under her changing table and apparently fell asleep while trying them on. Silly girl!

No comments: