Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Charcoal Grill!

When Michael and I moved from Wilson to Lubbock, we decided to sell our propane grill since we didn't have a privacy porch at our apartment. Well, after almost two years without a grill I just couldn't take it once it started to get warmer outside. I wanted to start with an inexpensive grill so if it gets stolen (like Michael's bicycle did that was changed to the stairs), I wouldn't be too sad.
It did a pretty good job for $25!

Mmm....cow.
Harper has been so crazy lately. She is obsessed with trying to put her own pants on. It's pretty entertaining to watch. Tonight while I was grilling and Michael was winning the Super bowl on PS3, Harper played in her room. I didn't get a video of her trying to dress herself, but I did get a pretty cute one of a short game of peek-a-boo.

No comments: