Thursday, March 31, 2011

We have a biter.

Do you see what's wrong with this picture?
Now do you see it?

Really? Then she screams when she doesn't "work." I realize this may be the point where we say "so long" to her beloved paci, but I REALLY like my sleep and feel like I'm not getting enough here lately. She has about 2.5 million paci's so I guess once she goes through and destroys all of them, that will be the end of it. Until then, I will enjoy my sleep.

Next post to come: Camping at Caprock Canyon State Park (leaving tomorrow and staying 1 or 2 nights...just 1 if I have anything to say about it!). I don't like bugs. I take at least 2 showers a day. I have a feeling that camping and I just won't get along.

1 comment:

Fabulous Family of Five! said...

Mason did the same thing to his pacis.... right before he turned 2. I was so afraid it would be hard to break him from the paci but he did it himself! :) I bet she will realize she can go on without them...soon... & it'll all work out!