Sunday, April 1, 2012

Picture Vomit

So...remember that one time I said Michael went to work for an oil company? Well, apparently sexual harassment and a horrible work environment aren't worth making a little more extra money. Oh, if only I was kidding... I am so thankful he removed himself from a situation that put his life in danger, and I'm still proud of him. He is currently still looking for a job, and our prayer is God will lead us to where we need to be. He is leaving for Austin tomorrow for a few days to see if he can do some networking. I haven't gotten into panic mode yet and hope I will never get there. I know we will never go hungry, and we won't be homeless so why worry myself to death?

Anyway...it's been a while since I posted. March is an exciting and sad month all rolled into one. March 17th marked 6 years since our first date. My beautiful mama turned 65 on March 20th, and the 26th was 2 years since my daddy left us. On the 28th, one of my best friends had a beautiful and healthy baby girl. You see what I mean about March being a bunch of emotions all rolled into one?

On a completely unrelated note, I am 99% sure I tore my rotator cuff in my left arm. I wish I had a really cool story as to how that happened, but I am too lame for that. I woke up Friday morning with horrific shoulder pain. I am hoping that if I continue to ice it and limit the use of my left arm, it will get better.

Now onto the picture vomit....


Harper's outfit of choice one day
On St. Paddy's day, we had a family date night at the drive in to see The Lorax.

This is what happens when I am at work and Daddy is in charge.
Harper went to her first princess party to celebrate her friend Brooklyn turning 4!



The weather has been SO beautiful so Harper was helping Daddy in the yard.
SJ came to hang out one afternoon.
Daddy played dress-up.
Michael and Harper came with me on a photo shoot Friday night. This is how you keep a 2 year old entertained.
I HAD to take some picture of my beautiful baby!


So there you have it. I feel like I am constantly working. Michael doesn't have a job. Harper is nearing 2.5 years old.

No comments: