Saturday, July 9, 2011

Local Restaurant Review: Wild Burger

We tried out a new local restaurant Wild Burger Grille. The menu is very inviting with some exciting burgers like Blue Burger, Green Chili Burger, Guacamole Burger, California Burger, and so on. I went with the Fried Egg Burger. What was I thinking?! I don't LOVE egg. I wouldn't say I hate it...I just don't love it. So why would I order this burger? I have no idea. I should have just gone with the Green Chili Burger. I HATED it! Seriously, I just keep thinking about it and throw up a little in my mouth. Michael got the Buffalo Burger with cheese. He said it wasn't bad, but I think we will be sticking Buns over Texas from now on (seriously the best burgers EVER!). I will say Harper enjoyed her Mac & Cheese and dipping her fries in the ketchup. The girl LOVES to dip!

It looks really good.
Harper really getting into the lemonade

Michael is running around the house trying to get everything together to fly out tomorrow morning for his nerd
conference. I am dreading having to get up early to take him to the airport. Would I be a horrible wife if I just called him a cab? :) I'm kidding...kind of.

No comments: