Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Science Spectrum and More Pictures with the Cousins

After I got off work this morning, we wrangled the kids and headed to the science spectrum. Harper has been a couple of times with her daddy, but I hadn't been in a while. It's perfect! They all wore themselves out.

Riding the rollercoaster
Harper and Sarah Jane
Riding the zebra

Teeth!


Charlie rock climbing
Watching the trains
Mesmerized by the hot air balloon
Here are some more pictures my mom took of the kids playing in Amy's backyard Monday when they got back from picking Charlie and Sarah Jane up in Abilene.



Charlie giving Harper a ride in the go cart
We are taking it ALL in with Harper's cousins FINALLY living back in Lubbock! We LOVE it! I can't get enough of Sarah Jane's chubby cheeks!

Here is a video from lunch today. Charlie was pestering Harper, and she kept back handing him across the face. Of course I had to get a video before I told her to be nice. :)

No comments: