Harper turned 18 months on April 28th and had her well check the next day. She only had to have 1 shot this time. She cried REALLY hard but was all better after the nurse gave her a sucker.
Here are some things about my 18 month old:
- 20.0 lbs (3rd percentile)
- 31.5 inches long (50th percentile)
- She started walking at 16 months but has figured out she can RUN!
- LOVES Elmo's World and Curious Buddies
- Says "mama," "dada," "puppa" (puppy), "baby," "Bap" (Max), "bye-bye," "ready set gooooo" (you can only understand the "gooooo" part if you don't really know what she's saying), and tries to repeat almost anything we say.
- Signs "more," "please," "all done", "dog", and "eat"
- Anytime we start to walk out the door of the house to go outside, she says "bye-bye, puppy." It's pretty cute.
- She's so smart and will usually follow through if you ask her to do something (get your shoes, get your juice, go night night, sit down, don't lick the outlets...you know, normal things).
- She sleeps really well during nap time and at night. She usually takes a 2-3 hour nap (sometimes 1 short morning nap and 1 long afternoon nap) and sleeps 7pm-7:30am (longer if I don't have to wake her up to get ready)
- LOVES hot dogs, green beans, peas, carrots, yogurt, cheese, vienna sausages (sick!), rice, and bread
- Loves "Pat-A-Cake," "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," "Old McDonald," and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Just this morning she woke up with a dry diaper so I sat her on the potty, and she went! She still doesn't really associate the bodily functions with the toilet, but it's a start!
She's so lovable and is a definitely a mommy's girl....until daddy is around. We love you so much Harper Reese!