Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Specific prayer request

I heard back from the school in town that I interviewed with for a 6th grade ELA/coaching position. They have filled the position but are expecting another position to open up in a couple of weeks and would like to discuss the possibilities of that position with me.

Please pray that this door will open for me. It would be an answered prayer to be able to teach at a school in town and still be able to work my second job on occasion if I need to. In order to complete my certification program within the time limit that I was given, I must obtain a teaching position for this fall.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Grammy Forest said...

AH, sorry the position was filled, but God always has better plans, so this next one might be the one and the best one for you. Thoughts and prayers are always there.