Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Festivities 2012

We started out with an Easter egg hunt at preschool. Man, these kids are cute!


Saturday night, we celebrated Easter with Papa, Grandma Mary, and Alexa. We grilled burgers, and Harper got to hunt more eggs!
Playing piano with Daddy

The Easter bunny even came!
We have an annual Easter egg hunt at 2 of our gym locations. There are a few of us who work in the Kids Club who also love to facepaint! Barbara and I face painted at 4th Street.
We were running really late to church this morning, so I didn't have a chance to get any pictures of us dressed up, so here is the best I got! She's such a mess.
She thought it was hilarious to wear her basket as a hat.
Today would have been my daddy's 68th birthday. Could you imagine celebrating your birthday with the risen King?! Now that's a party I would want to be at!

No comments: