Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ice Cream and Ballet

After school today, we went to this cute little ice cream place called Holly Hop. Harper was fascinated by the bar stools and not so much in the ice cream. She wouldn't even try it!

I got her the "Scooper Hero" flavor. She wasn't impressed.
At one point, she was messing around and fell out of the chair on her head. Seriously. She messes more than any other kid I have ever known.
Checking out the juke box
I registered Harper for a ballet class on Friday mornings and tumbling class on Thursday afternoon starting in a couple of weeks. I didn't even know they made leotards this small!

Is she not the cutest ballerina you have ever seen?!
Such a mess!
On a different note, Harper did much better at school today! She cried at drop off but calmed down pretty quickly. I am SO very thankful we decided to put Harper in this preschool. The school is wonderful, her teacher is SO sweet, and I actually have a little time to myself during the week!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: