Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Well, Father's Day started out just like Mother's Day this year....missing church because Harper didn't feel good. Her allergies have been out of control resulting in massive amounts of coughing and snot. We still managed to have a pretty good day, and she had plenty of play time with her daddy.

Present from Harper
Daddy's favorite candy and a cute book
Wearing Daddy's hat. Check out the legwarmers on one leg. Crazy girl.

Mamarita's for lunch. Harper wasn't feeling so hot by this point. That probably wasn't a very good parenting decision we made!
Feeling a little better after her nap. The shirt says it all. (notice she found another pair of legwarmers!)
I made dinner for Father's Day and went with a very quick and easy meal.

Chicken fried steak!

Complete with homemade gravy, mashed potatoes (instant...Michael loves them...I do not.), and rolls
Now I am laying in bed, Michael is doing some laundry, and Harper WAS in bed but is now watching a little Elmo. I would say it was a pretty good day!

Michael, I love you with all my heart. Thank you for being such a sweet daddy to my baby girl. Not every dad will clean up vomit, change a lot of dirty diapers, go on daddy-daughter dates, and give me a break when I need one. Thank you.

No comments: