Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So what if I haven't blogged since May?

Summer has come and gone, and I haven't blogged ONCE about it! How is it that Harper and I only made it to the pool 3 times this summer? Maybe it was because the ridiculous amount of people at both our apartment pool and the gym pool. Too many people make me crazy. Plus I'd rather just stay inside and nap. :)
Some MAJOR things took place this summer. First and most important:: Michael graduated from TTU with a BA in Geography and minor in Environmental Studies. I couldn't be more proud of him. It's a bit weird though...since he has been in school since the day we met. I'm not used to him not having homework...and I think I LOVE it! He is the GIS/Addressing Coordinator for the Lubbock Emergency Communication District. I was super excited about not having to move but bummed we aren't moving closer to my mom.
Ok, maybe that was the only major even this summer.

Anyway, how is it even possible that my baby is TEN months old? She is the most precious baby and can't get enough of her sweetness! I am already making birthday party plans in my head, and it doesn't seem like it should be so SOON!

I know there aren't pictures, but hey...this is a start! Maybe I'll take less time between posts now and throw some pictures in every once in a while!

No comments: