Dang it. I had gone a really long time without being tagged, and I get tagged three times in a span of two weeks. Dang it. Dee Dee, Stephanie, and Lauren.....here you go! Maybe there were more. I don't know.
So I am supposed to share 7 random things....here it goes...
1. I am obsessed with taking showers. Ask any of my good friends, my husband, my family...they will tell you. I can't help it. Call it OCD if you must. I just like to be clean.
2. I am in my very first year of teaching/coaching and loving it (well...most of the time). I teach 6-8 Social Studies and coach Junior High girls basketball. They would probably say I am mean...but you do what you gotta do.
3. I would LOVE to have twin girls. I don't know if I have shared this with many people...but it's true.
4. My gag reflex is constantly in overdrive. Seriously...the reason I thought about this now is because of today....the smelly (understatement) kid in class ran out of my classroom and puked ALL over the sidewalk outside. I wanted to go help...I really did.
5. I am the youngest of 5 kids. My parents are old :) My brother (the oldest) is going to be the big 4-0 in December. Whoa. I LOVED growing up in a large family. Of course, it came with its disadvantages at times....but I wouldn't change a thing about it. My parents may have a different opinion about that :)
6. Michael and I met on match.com. :) Most of you random readers probably don't know this. After being encouraged by a friend who met her husband on there, I decided to sign up after just getting out of a horrible relationship with a complete loser. I was afraid to go ANYWHERE outside of my house in fear I would run into him. So...this was a great alternative :) Better than meeting someone in a bar, right? :)
7. I used to HATE (and I do mean HATE) dogs. Michael talked me into "letting" him get a dog. I'm glad I "let" him. :)
Ok....I tag everyone on my list :) DO IT!