How in the WORLD can my baby be SIX months already?! I love this baby girl more than I could have ever imagined possible.
Here are a few things she is up to...
- sitting up for a couple minutes at a time before getting too excited and throwing herself on her back
- loving her baby food:: butternut squash, broccoli and chicken, vegetables and ham, green beans,papaya, mango (she is NOT a fan of applesauce)
- can roll from front to back pretty easily but gets frustrated because she thinks it's nap time when she is on her tummy
- JUST rolled from back to front TODAY (4-29-10)!
- loves chewing on her plastic keys
- sleeps through the night unless she's stopped up from allergies (usually 8:30pm-9am unless I work one of the morning shifts)
- takes 2-3 short naps and 1 long nap during the day
- loves when Max licks her face
There are SO many more but will leave it at that.
I love you, baby girl!